Whether you're looking to enhance your patio, balcony, or poolside, outdoor tiles are the perfect way to add style and functionality to your outdoor living areas. They can create a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living spaces or separate areas with different styles or purposes.
Outdoor tiles offer a plethora of benefits that will not only elevate the look of your space but also increase its functionality and durability. Outdoor tiles can be used on the floor as well as on the walls. With a textural quality called 'punch', these outdoor tiles offer a high-traction surface so you can confidently enjoy your outdoor space, even when it's wet.
Outdoor tiles are a long-lasting, low-maintenance option that will enhance the look of your outdoor space while providing a functional and safe surface for years to come.
Whether you prefer a modern or traditional look, there is an outdoor tile option that will suit your style and preferences.
Popular Outdoor Floor & Wall Tiles Design
Outdoor Floor & Wall Tile Sizes
Outdoor Floor & Wall Tiles Prices
Outdoor tiles come in a wide variety at Orientbell Tiles, with each having a different size, design, and price.
Rs 46 per sq. feet
Rs 126 per sq. feet
The Ultimate Solution to Elevate Your Outdoor Space
Looking to spruce up your outdoor space? Look no further than outdoor tiles!
These versatile and durable tiles are the ultimate solution for transforming your outdoor area into a stylish and functional oasis.
With a wide range of colours, patterns, and textures available, outdoor tiles can be styled in a variety of ways to suit your taste and personality. These tiles are slip-resistant, making them ideal for high-traffic areas such as pool decks or patios, and they are easy to maintain. Outdoor tiles are intended for use on walls and floors.
Along with outdoor spaces, these tiles can also be used in indoor spaces.You can use outdoor floor tiles on walls to create a look of accent walls.
Whether you're entertaining guests or simply relaxing outdoors, the stylish look of outdoor tiles will create a beautiful and welcoming atmosphere that you can enjoy for years to come.
Popular Outdoor Tiles Colour
Latest Outdoor Wall & Floor Tiles Showcase Gallery
GFT ODP Ebano FT Beige tiles can enhance your outdoor floor in several ways. These tiles are designed to be durable and long lasting, making them a great choice for high-traffic outdoor areas. Their beige colour provides a neutral backdrop that can complement a variety of design styles.
The finish of the tiles is also important, as it can provide slip resistance and improve safety in wet or slippery conditions. Additionally, the tiles are easy to clean and maintain, requiring minimal effort to keep them looking new.
Are you ready to elevate your outdoor space to the next level? Look no further than Orientbell's HEG Brick White tiles! These tiles feature a timeless brick-white design that can complement any outdoor aesthetic. Whether you're going for a modern and minimalist look or a rustic feel, these tiles will fit right in.
Lay the tiles in a herringbone pattern for an eye-catching design that's sure to impress. Pair the tiles with outdoor furniture, string lights, and plants for a space that's perfect for entertaining or relaxing. The brick-white design will add a touch of sophistication to any garden or outdoor space.
Orientbell's HEM Brick Stone Multi tile is the perfect choice for styling your pool area. With their durability and stylish design, these tiles are sure to make your pool area the talk of the town. They're designed to withstand exposure to water and sunlight, making them the perfect choice for outdoor areas.
Use the HEM Brick Stone Multi tiles to create a stunning backdrop for your pool area. Lay the tiles in a linear pattern for a sleek and modern look. Pair the tiles with comfortable outdoor furniture and accent the space with pops of colour like bright outdoor cushions or seating.
Are you looking to create an elegant outdoor seating area? Go for Orientbell's DGVT Cypress Wood Ash tiles which is a versatile choice for styling your space. The wood-like design of the tiles will add a touch of warmth and comfort to the space, making it perfect for enjoying a meal with family and friends. The textured finish of the tiles adds a layer of visual appeal and is great for an outdoor dining experience or garden area.
1. What types of outdoor tiles do Orientbell Tiles offer?
- Orientbell Tiles offers a wide range of outdoor tiles, including porcelain, ceramic, and vitrified tiles. These tiles come in a variety of colours, designs, and finishes, making it easy to find the perfect option for your outdoor space.
2. Can I use outdoor tiles inside my home?
- While outdoor tiles are designed specifically for outdoor use, they can also be used indoor spaces without compromising on the look. For example, you can use brick wall tiles in your living space to create an appealing look of an accent wall. However, it's important to choose the right type of tile for the space and to ensure that the tile is installed properly.
3. How do I maintain my outdoor tiles?
- Maintaining outdoor tiles is relatively easy. Simply sweep or vacuum the tiles regularly to remove dirt and debris, and mop them occasionally with mild detergent and warm water.
4. How long do outdoor tiles last?
- The lifespan of outdoor tiles can vary depending on factors like the quality of the tile, the climate in your area, and how well the tiles are maintained. However, Orientbell Tiles outdoor tiles are designed to be durable and long-lasting, ensuring that you'll be able to enjoy your outdoor space for years to come.
5. Where can we use Outdoor tiles?
- Outdoor tiles can be used in a variety of spaces, including patios, terraces, balconies, pool decks, and outdoor kitchens. Also, outdoor tiles can be used in your indoor spaces be it your residential or commercial spaces. If you want to create a brick look, a wooden look, or an accent look, they can solve your purpose.
6. How to select outdoor tiles?
- In order to select outdoor tiles for your space, consider slip resistance, longevity, resistance to water damage, and durability. You can consider various tile options such as porcelain, ceramic, or natural stone tiles for your outdoor space. Also, while selecting outdoor tile for your space, consider the size, colour, and surface of the tile.
7. What is the best tile for outdoors?
- Due to their high durability and low water absorption rate, porcelain tiles are considered the most preferred choice for outdoor spaces. When compared to other materials, they require less maintenance and are less likely to get damaged due to stains. Also, porcelain tiles are available in various finishes and designs that allow you to choose from a range of choices for your outdoor space.
8. What outdoor tile won’t crack?
- Porcelain tiles are robust, non-porous, and also, water-resistant. With a water absorption rate of less than 0.5 per cent, they are weather- and stain-resistant. Since they are thicker and require less maintenance, they are ideal for outdoor environments.
9. What is the best thickness for outdoor tiles?
- For outdoor tiles, a thickness of around 10 to 20 mm is advised depending on the type of tile and the planned use. Thicker tiles are frequently more durable and good for busy locations, while smaller tiles are excellent for enclosed and lightly used outdoor settings.
10. Can outdoor tiles be put on concrete?
- On a concrete surface that has been cleaned, dried, and properly prepared, outdoor tiles can be installed. But do not forget to inspect the concrete to make sure it is level and free from cracks. To successfully install tiles on concrete, use the best glue and strictly adhere to the manufacturer's recommendations.
11. Do outdoor tiles need waterproofing?
- Outdoor porcelain or natural stone tiles usually do not require additional waterproofing because they are already incredibly water-resistant. But it is essential to employ a waterproofing membrane for the substrate in areas with heavy rainfall or where water may collect to prevent water damage and maintain the installation's longevity.
12. Do you need special grout for outdoor tiles?
- It is advised to utilise flexible, weather-resistant grout for outdoor tile installations. For outdoor applications, epoxy or modified cement-based grouts perform well as they are more durable and less prone to fracture or degrade under changing weather conditions.
13. What should outdoor tiles be made of?
- The materials used to create outdoor tiles must be durable and weatherproof. Porcelain, ceramic, and natural stone such as travertine, slate, or granite are the most popular materials used for outdoor tiles. When exposed to sunshine, rain, and temperature changes, these materials are not significantly degraded.
14. What is the best gap for outdoor porcelain tiles?
- Generally speaking, 3-5mm spacing is suitable for porcelain tiles used in outdoor spaces. Greater spacing could be required for places with harsh weather or uneven surfaces.
15. What is the standard outdoor tile size?
- Outdoor tiles come in various sizes, but some standard options include 12x24 or 16x24 inches for rectangular tiles and 12x12 inches, 16x16 inches, and 24x24 inches for square tiles. Due to its contemporary and seamless appearance, larger tiles are growing in popularity, but the size you select will depend on your preferences and the design of your outdoor space.
16. Do you use sanded or unsanded grout for outdoor tile?
- For outdoor spaces, sanded grout is often used with grout lines greater than 1/8 inch. In broader joints, sanded grout is more durable and less likely to break. Smaller grout lines should use unsanded grout to prevent scuffing the tile surface, although it might not hold up as well in outdoor spaces.
17. Should outdoor tiles be light or dark?
- Personal preferences and the overall aesthetic of your outdoor area influence outdoor tile colour selections. Darker tiles can offer a sense of elegance and contrast with the environment, while lighter tiles create a welcoming and lively mood. Remember that lighter tiles could exhibit stains and grime more noticeably than darker ones.
18. Are outdoor tiles resistant to weather and moisture?
- Yes, outdoor tiles, especially porcelain or natural stone, are built to withstand weather and moisture. Rain, temperature fluctuations, and UV exposure won't cause these tiles to deteriorate or break down significantly.
19. Are outdoor tiles slip-resistant?
- Outdoor tiles' slip resistance might vary depending on their surface texture and substance. They are safer for outdoor settings, even when wet because porcelain and natural stone tiles sometimes have textured surfaces that enhance slide resistance.
20. How do I clean and maintain outdoor tiles?
- To regularly remove dirt from outside tiles, brush them or use a leaf blower. Using a soft brush or mop, clean the tiles by adding a little water and mild detergent to the solution. You can use a diluted vinegar solution to remove tough stains. Avoid using pressure washers and aggressive chemicals, which could harm the grout or tiles. Your patio tiles will look their best if you do routine maintenance and promptly mop up accidents.
21. How do outdoor tiles differ from indoor tiles?
- Outdoor tiles are often made to survive the most severe weather conditions, including rain, sunshine, and temperature changes. They usually have textured surfaces for improved slide resistance and are constructed of more robust materials like porcelain or natural stone. On the other hand, because indoor tiles are not subject to the same weather-related problems, they can emphasise aesthetics and design more.
22. Are outdoor tiles resistant to stains and chemicals?
- Outdoor tiles, particularly porcelain tiles, often resist stains and pollutants. Porcelain tiles are weather-resistant due to their less than 0.5 per cent water absorption rate. Even the most potent chemical cleaners, such as bleach or ammonia, cannot harm or stain porcelain tiles. Porcelain tiles can be cleaned with household cleaning products without damaging the surface.
23. Do outdoor tiles require special maintenance?
- Regular cleaning of outdoor tiles is necessary to avoid the buildup of dirt, debris, and stains. Getting rid of weeds and sweeping the region should be done to ensure weed control. To avoid the formation of mould and mildew, deep clean your home once or twice a year. For improved stain and weather resistance, consider sealing. By following these upkeep procedures, outdoor tiles will maintain their best appearance and live longer.
24. Can outdoor tiles fade over time due to sunlight exposure?
- While premium outdoor tiles made of porcelain or UV-resistant materials are less likely to fade noticeably over time, regular exposure to strong sunlight may eventually result in some colour loss.
25. Can outdoor tiles be installed on uneven surfaces?
- Outdoor tiles can occasionally be installed on uneven surfaces. However, the surface should be flat to maintain adequate tile adhesion and avoid future cracking. Levelling the area using suitable materials or seeking expert guidance for more uneven surfaces could be essential.
26. Are outdoor tiles suitable for high-traffic areas?
- Yes, outdoor tiles can be used in high-traffic spaces, particularly those made of sturdy porcelain material. They can be the perfect choice for spaces with high footfall due to their resistance to abrasion, damage due to water, spills and stains.
27. Are outdoor tiles available in different sizes and shapes?
- Yes, you can find outdoor tiles in various sizes and shapes to accommodate diverse installation requirements and design preferences. To create an appealing look, along with square and rectangular tiles, outdoor tiles are now available in hexagonal, octagonal, and even irregular shapes.
28. Can outdoor tiles be used in areas with heavy rainfall?
- Outdoor tiles can be used in regions with severe rainfall with suitable waterproofing and sufficient drainage during installation. Water can't pool and harm the structures if the surface is sloped away from them and has a waterproofing membrane applied.
29. What is the expected lifespan of outdoor tiles?
- The lifespan of the outdoors can vary based on factors including material quality, upkeep, and exposure to the elements. Premium porcelain or natural stone tiles can survive many years when placed and appropriately maintained. They can last longer with routine inspections and timely problem-solving.
Tile Visualiser - TriaLook
Be sure about the design you have selected for your space with TriaLook!
With the Orientbell Tiles TriaLook tool, you can visualise various tile designs in your space. Making an informed choice is made easier when you use TriaLook to visualise how various tile patterns and colours will appear in your home or workplace.