Balcony tiles are used to decorate balconies and make them as aesthetic as your interiors. After all, your balcony is a window into the outside world, and you usually step out into the balcony to enjoy the pleasant weather, or just indulge in some fun banter with your friends and family. It is a great idea to invest into making your balcony a pleasant and inviting space and Orientbell’s balcony tiles are especially designed to give you the perfect look. Apart from that, they are made of materials that last longer and can easily withstand changing temperatures and climatic conditions without getting damaged. Orientbell’s balcony tiles are made up of either ceramic or porcelain body. The tile price ranges around Rs 51 per sq. feet. Also, these wonderful balcony tiles are available in different sizes such as 300mm x 300mm, 600mm x 600mm and 600mm x 1200mm.
Floor Tiles Showcase Gallery
Terrain Cotto graces the embrace of your balcony, where artisanal hands sculpt the essence of life in a dance with the colours of nature. Non-digital strokes and matte finishes whisper peaceful stories of the earth's love. This cement design threads tranquillity amid the urban symphony, encouraging dreams to land on its rugged canvas.
DGVT Veneer Teak Wood
Experience a luxurious balcony oasis with Orientbell's DGVT Veneer teak wood tiles, creating a sophisticated fusion of nature and contemporary design. Enjoy a timeless allure while relaxing on sleek modern furniture, allowing you to unwind and indulge in the timeless beauty of your outdoor haven.
PAV Hexo Brown
With the captivating interaction of hexagonal beauty, raise the flooring of your balcony to new heights. PAV Hexo Brown tiles , the ideal fusion of style and substance, not only fascinate with their distinctive design but also provide an unrivalled matte finish that breathes new life into your whole environment.
BDM Anti-Skid EC Kite Multi
With BDM Anti-Skid EC Kite Multi tiles, embrace the ideal harmony of beauty and security and spend time with your loved ones without stress. Enjoy the tranquillity that comes with their anti-skid qualities while embracing their allure. These tiles enhance your flooring experience and make every step a confident and enjoyable one, making them the ideal solution for households with little adventurers or older citizens.
SBG Realstone Beige
SBG Realstone Beige tiles will whisk your space into a placid area! Enhance the appeal of your balcony walls with calming beige colour, and let the sun dance and shine on your space thanks to the captivating marble design. Embrace the ideal blend of serenity and luminosity to make every moment spent on your balcony magical.
1. What are the different types of balcony tiles?
- Various types of balcony tiles can be determined based on the materials, finishes, designs and sizes. Some of the popular balcony tiles are made of porcelain, cement, wood, and natural stone. These tiles are available in matte, glossy and metallic finishes.
Also, these tiles are available in various sizes from 300mm x 300mm, 600mm x 600mm, to 600mm x 1200mm.
2. How to select balcony tiles?
- Select slip-resistant balcony tiles with a low water absorption rate and suitable for outdoor usage. Consider the requirements for upkeep, style, and budget. For a long-lasting, secure, and aesthetically pleasing outdoor environment, put an emphasis on quality and durability.
3. How to clean balcony tiles?
- When cleaning balcony tiles, clear away dirt with a broom or vacuum, combine warm water and mild dish soap, scrub with a scrub brush, and thoroughly rinse. For very tough stains, use a solution of water and white vinegar. When working at heights, use safety precautions and let the tiles air dry.
4. Can I tile the outdoor balcony?
- Yes, you can tile the outdoor balcony to make a beautiful and sturdy surface. Use weather-resistant tiles, such as porcelain or natural stone, and make sure the surface is well prepared, the drainage is working, and the grout is sealed. Enjoy a welcoming outdoor area that raises the value of your house.
5. What is the best floor for a balcony?
- The best floor covering for a balcony can vary depending on the climate, financial situation, and personal preferences. Due to their dependability, ease of care, and capacity to survive outside weather, materials like hardwood tiles, porcelain tiles, or natural stone typically prove to be popular options.
6. How to protect balcony tiles?
- To safeguard balcony tiles, build a barrier against water, stains, and UV ray damage, first apply a premium sealer for outdoor use. Regularly check your tiles, and fix any cracks or damage right away. To prevent wear and tear in high-traffic areas, use rugs or mats. Instead of using abrasive, hard cleaning products that might damage the surface of the tiles, use soft, non-abrasive cleansers.
7. What is the best finish for the balcony floor?
- The best finish for a balcony floor mostly depends on individual preferences and functional requirements. A matte finish can conceal tiny flaws and tends to be more slip-resistant. This makes it a safer alternative since it lowers the possibility of sliding and accidents, especially in damp or humid situations. However, a glossy finish has a smooth surface, a visually pleasing lustre and is easy to clean.
8. Should balcony tiles be grouted?
- Yes, balcony tiles need to be grouted. Grouting is important because it fills up the spaces between the tiles, creating a level surface for walking and setting up furniture. As a result, tiles won't move or crack over time. It provides a polished appearance, seals tile gaps, guards against water infiltration, prolongs the life of floors, lowers the danger of water damage, and increases aesthetic attractiveness.
9. Can you install a tile directly on the balcony on concrete?
- Yes, tiles can be installed in concrete balconies, but it's important to have clean, dry surfaces. Tile adherence is improved by applying a priming or bonding agent. Long-lasting effects are ensured by choosing outdoor-grade tiles with weather-resistant features. Stability is ensured by appropriate spacing and glue. Tiles last longer with regular upkeep and resealing.
10. Can I waterproof over balcony tiles?
- Yes, you can waterproof over balcony tiles. Applying a waterproofing membrane or coating directly to the tile's surface will accomplish this. By safeguarding the underlying structure and guaranteeing a long-lasting, water-resistant cover for the tiles and grout, waterproofing guarantees a hygienic and hygienic environment.